Click to Download: A Shower of Roses: The Miracles of St Therese of the Child Jesus
St Therese said she would spend her heaven in doing good upon earth. Before her Beatification The Carmel of Lisieux was receiving on average 60 letters a day of the miracles and favors granted through her intercession. The range of miracles includes everything from the stopping of major fires with a photograph of her, the conversion of hardened sinners, miraculous financial aid, to even curing a families sick pony. The stories of the miracles are only a fraction of the miracles recorded within a few years after her death and will sure create great confidence in both her powerful intercession and the beauty of her little way.
- St. Therese Miraculously helps the Carmel of Gallipoli
- Gifts obtained, Changing of the Weather, Accidents Averted.
- Curing of a Pony, Stopping a Fire and Aid for First Holy Communion.
- A Cure of Cancer.
- Cures from Various Injuries.
- Cures from Blindness
- The Conversion of Protestant Minister.
- Death Bed Conversions.
If you are interested in more information regarding the powerful intercession of St. Therese please take of this article on Mystics of the Church and how St Therese has assisted numerous mystics of the 20th century.
Sources: This free catholic audiobook was made from excerpts of: Soeur Therese of Lisieux, The Little Flower of Jesus edited by Father TN Taylor, A Priest of the Diocese of Glasgow. Minor modifications may have been made for the sake of reading or comprehension (for example soeur (the french word fro sister) was replaced with the English word sister) This book was publish in 1912 and is in the Public Domain.
You may also like:
- Catholic Audiobook: The Love of the Sacred Illustrated By St. Mechtilde
- Catholic Audiobook: St. John the Almsgiver
- St Bernard Homilies: For Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Catholic Audiobook: Who Are the Angels
- Catholic Audiobook: The Holy Cistercians
- Catholic Audiobook: The Love of the Sacred Heart Part 1
- Catholic Audiobook: The Idea of St. Benedict