Saint John of the Cross was the humble son of man who discarded his nobility to marry the women he loved. Learn about the humble beginnings and early life of the man who the Church would name as the mystic doctor of the Church. St. Johns life is sure to be edifying and inspirational to Catholic Families trying to raise Saints, and Catholics who desire to live an authentic Christian life like that of our forefathers.
All of these readings are excerpts from Saint John of the Cross by Paschasius Heriz O.C.D , published in 1919 and is in the public domain.
You may also like:
- Catholic Audiobook: The Love of the Sacred Illustrated By St. Mechtilde
- Catholic Audiobook: St. John the Almsgiver
- St Bernard Homilies: For Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Catholic Audiobook: Who Are the Angels
- Catholic Audiobook: The Holy Cistercians
- Catholic Audiobook: The Love of the Sacred Heart Part 1
- Catholic Audiobook: The Idea of St. Benedict