Tekakwitha as a young child : Her Family and Her people, her Mothers Christianity, the death of her parents and her living with her new family. Tekakwitha a model youth.
In this chapter we learn about our Saints family roots and the tremendous natural virtue that she showed at an early age. We learn about her caring mother and her hopes for Tekakwitha.
Hear more chapters by going to our Audiobook page
Sound Effects Attribution License
You may also like:
- Saint Bernard the Wonderworker: Part 5 Miracles at Christmastide
- The Love Shown to us by Jesus Christ in his Passion: Part 2 The Son of God Offered Himself for the Love of Us
- The Love Shown to us by Jesus Christ in his Passion: Part I God so loved men, that He gave His own Son to redeem them.
- Seek Ye First the Kingdom The Life of St Celestine V: Part 1 A Boy Named Peter
- Text of Homily for 1st Week of Advent: St John the Baptist
- Saint Kateri Part 11 : Saint Kateri’s Final Illness and Death
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha Part 10: The Penitent