Tekakwitha set aside for Christ
Click Here to Download the Entire Catholic Audiobook on Mp3 : St. Kateri the Lily at the Foot of the Cross
Kateri’s first encounter with Christianity and early resistance to marriage, her patience and natural virtues. Her suffering at the hands of her family for not entering into a marriage.
When we hear of the heroic patience of Tekakwitha in this chapter it is hard not to be stunned by the extent of her virtue. It is important to note her resistance to marriage occurred before she was baptized and that she is destined to become a bride of Christ and an example to us.
Download MP3 (right click and select save as)
Hear more chapters by going to our Audiobook page
Sound Effects Attribution License
You may also like:
- Catholic Audiobook: St. Cecilia
- The Holy Rosary Remedy Against Evils : LAETITIAE SANCTAE (Part I)
- The Love Shown to us by Jesus Christ in his Passion: Part 2 The Son of God Offered Himself for the Love of Us
- The Love Shown to us by Jesus Christ in his Passion: Part I God so loved men, that He gave His own Son to redeem them.
- Saint Kateri Part 11 : Saint Kateri’s Final Illness and Death
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha Part 10: The Penitent
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha : The Lily at the Foot of the Cross Part 9