Click to Download: The Catechism in Examples The 4 Cardinal Virtues and Three Eminent Good Works!
Learn or brush up on your Catholic Catechism with examples of the virtues and eminent good works taken from the lives of the Saints, holy writings and parables. The excerpts are taken from the Catechism in Examples which was a book that became widely popular over the entire English speaking Catholic world. Although it was originally intended to instruct children it became the favorite reading of families, used by teaching orders, read by the Clergy and even had a copy of it ordered by Pope Leo XIII for the papal libraries (along with a special approbation and blessing).
We hope that this audiobook becomes a valuable aid to Catholic home school Families, and anyone who instructs children. The short stories on the Catholic Faith are captivating enough to keep a child’s attention and are full of the light of Christ to inflame their hearts and intellects with the love of God.
On This Disc:
- The Cardinal Virtue of Prudence in Examples
- The Cardinal Virtue of Justice in Examples
- The Cardinal Virtue of Fortitude in Examples
- The Cardinal Virtue of Temperance in Examples
- The Eminent Good Work of Prayer in Examples
- The Eminent Good Work of Fasting in Examples
- The Eminent Good Work of Almsgiving in Examples
All of these readings are from the 4th Edition of The Catechism in Examples Vol 5 by Father Chisholm published in 1909 are in the public domain and have an impirmatur and nihil obstat .
You may also like:
- Catholic Audiobook: Who Are the Angels
- Catholic Audiobook: The Idea of St. Benedict
- Catholic Audiobook: The Betrayel Of Judas and The Denial of Peter
- Catholic Audiobook: St. Thomas Aquinas for Lent
- Catholic Homilies: Seeking the Infant Jesus
- Catholic Audiobook: The Choirs of Angels and Guardian Angels
- Catholic Homilies: St. John Damascenes Homilies on the Assumption